Our large consulting client is looking for a senior designer to work on a long term assignment in their Creative Department. The designer will help the team to understand our customers’ business to develop innovative, insightful materials that will contribute to engaging potential clients and nurturing existing ones.
As a Senior Digital Graphic Designer in the Design Studio, you will have the business acumen to work alongside our client serving professionals providing design consultation, sketching concepts and offering creative, comprehensive designs for interactive deliverables. While we value technical design skills, we are also seeking individuals with a high level of creativity and an aptitude for continuously exploring digital platforms to provide innovative solutions. You will bring professionalism, strong communication skills and the ability to persuade our business partners to follow your creative vision resulting in dynamic designs.
You will manage design projects from concept through production and delivery, effectively prioritize work, establish timelines and estimates, identify resources and delegate work to meet customer commitments and deadlines while working effectively in a collaborative team environment.
• Develop concepts, designs and innovative ideas for digital deliverables within the brand standards
• Design creative digital deliverables that stand out in the market
• Apply business acumen to the strategic direction of the professional services industry to provide creative, professional consultation and functional design deliverables aligned with business needs
• Act as a project manager; communicate and negotiate project deadlines, project scope, cost estimates, schedule changes, and accurately assesses project requirements, identify issues, make decisions and provide solutions
• Educate and consult with customers to select effective design and deliverable options within budget and time frame
• Work with design team to grow the firm’s capabilities for creating digital content using interactive applications, animation and videos including redesigning/repurposing print media for use in a digital environment
• Continuously enhance design skills, knowledge of design industry trends, and remain current with technological advancements within the creative industry
• Collaborate with art directors, motion graphic designers, front-end developers, user experience designers and copywriters to develop inspired digital solutions that surpass client objectives
Qualifications, education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interactive Design, Web Design or related discipline
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in digital, interactive, mobile, web, responsive, interface, or user experience design
• A strong digital portfolio displaying your creative, conceptual design skills in various digital platforms
• Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to persuade clients towards use of dynamic design
• Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and teaming skills
• Excellent work ethic and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
• Innovative mindset with ability to research, learn and use the latest digital software and platforms
• Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Muse, Edge, Publish
• Ability to quickly gain in-depth knowledge of firm brand/strategy