Minimum deliverables for Phase 3 and 4 using our clients CPMS Change Leadership framework will include:
- Stakeholder Alignment Workbook with list of stakeholder groups, names, etc.
- CPMS for Change Assessment
- Preliminary Gap Analysis
- Sponsorship Plan
- Stakeholder Engagements Design and Facilitation (meeting, focus groups, etc.)
- Stakeholder roles / responsibilities deliverables
- CPMS Change Readiness Tool
- Training and Development Analysis and Approach
- Training Plan and Materials
- Change Impact Assessment
- Communications Plan
- Change Management Plan
Other responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for determining the strategy and structure for each type of workshop conducted with stakeholders
- Coordination of all training logistics
- Accountable for the strategy and content produced and gathered for stakeholder Feedback sessions
- Coordination with trainers to determine updates to all change management and training plans and communications
- Work closely as a project team member and facilitate all project related activities in which the business Subject Matter Experts (SME) need to be involved
- Responsible for setting project related direction with business SMEs weekly to keep them aligned with upcoming activities and expectations
- Responsible for working with business SMEs to ensure all business-related project needs are met and project team is receiving feedback, content and participation in all required project efforts
- Other activities as necessary
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Behavioral Change Manager working on IT projects
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working on projects that used Agile/Scrum software development approach
- Behavioral Change Management (BCM) experience over a minimum of 3 years
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively across department, divisions, functions, cultures and levels in a large global company. Guide teams to successful execution of strategies and network effectively and share best practices within and outside the company.
- Demonstrated ability to use strong business acumen and creativity to identify opportunities to optimize delivery practices, processes, and models that align with and support business objectives.
- Ability to use strategic thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
Save- Demonstrated ability to engage key stakeholders and gain support by making a compelling case for change initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead the implementation of behavioral, cultural, organizational, process, or technical changes.
- Ability to facilitate senior project teams, guided by a strong understanding of group dynamics while driving results and assist in the development of team business planning.
- Ability to coach leadership teams, project teams, and other business unit leaders to improve decision quality
- Ability to lead the execution of the BCM strategy – Project Team Optimization, Management Engagement, Stakeholder Management, and Sustainability
- Ability to function as a core member of a program or project team