- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to $52.81/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
This client team creates UIs that help users discover, research, and purchase products. We are looking for a Production Designer who can join their team for a period of six months. The role will work closely with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, and Engineers.
- Create specs for Engineers that outline implementation details of designs
- Performing QA to ensure that implemented interfaces match the specs
- Create variations on designs that illustrate edge cases and error conditions
- Produce assets based on designs created by Interaction Designers and Visual Designers
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in a user-focused and creative environment within a corporation or agency setting
- A strong digital and/or product design portfolio that clearly demonstrates expertise and attention to detail
- Demonstrated mastery-level skills with design tools such as Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks and be nimble enough to switch between projects at a moment's notice
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working on in the e-commerce field
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***