Our client is looking to add a Copywriter to join their growing marketing team. This position will be responsible for creating, updating, and maintaining marketing materials for their life insurance and annuity marketing portfolios.
Working on a variety of projects, the person filling this position should be able to write top-notch marketing materials while working within the guidelines of paying close attention to rules associated with a highly-regulated industry. While financial services experience is a plus, we will consider someone who is smart, hard-working, looking to be challenged, and wants to help take our communications, and the company, to the next level.
• Create annuity/life insurance marketing materials that bring to life the company brand, tone, and voice.
• Work on a variety of projects – ranging from simple to complex – for audiences including internal audiences, financial advisers, and end customers.
• Read and understand complicated source material and produce finished product simplified copy free of industry jargon and easily understandable understood by the everyday consumers.
• Contribute brief marketing articles for in-house and field newsletters.
• Understand and embrace the brand voice and tone to create materials that convey our message simply and effectively to advisors and clients.
• Edit and proofread materials created by business partners.
• 4+ years’ experience creating content (financial services sector a plus)
• Excellent written and communications skills
• Ability to simplify complicated subject matter
• Outstanding time management skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work effectively with various business partners
• Ability to meet tight deadlines