The Production Artist will support the .com creative team. This role is responsible for maintaining brand standards on the website through the ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns. He/she will work both independently and closely with producers, copy writers, art directors and designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates. BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education. At least 1 year of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6, or CC), specifically Photoshop and Illustrator. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance. Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
The Sr. Imagery Production Analyst is responsible for Issues Management and Imagery Validation of a high volume of images. Leads the quality assurance process for product imagery by ensuring images are delivered to the image staging server; ensures images meet or exceed imagery brand standards and site requirement ratings; identifies and troubleshoots imagery issues; recommends resolutions to management for approval; and implements corrective actions. Responds to issues affecting site item imagery. Ensures consistency in quality of work and is able to manage multiple projects to meet SLAs. Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance. Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware.
Production: Ensures customer and stakeholder satisfaction with product imagery by communicating with teams (e.g., Merchandising, Item Setup) and vendors to align on business needs (e.g., product samples, digital product imagery content); tracks and ensures fulfillment of imagery requests; and ensures on-time delivery. Processes images by developing and implementing Adobe Photoshop actions and scripts; performs post-production product image retouching (e.g., color consistency, lighting and shadowing, orientation); crops and resizes image files.
Imagery Workflow Management: Ensures maintenance of image production workflow tools (for example, content management system, automation, tracking, archiving) by ensuring digital images travel through appropriate channels (e.g., local directories, automation servers, final staging servers, archives/DAM) throughout the image life-cycle; and tracks images to ensure they are loaded to the site according to project plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in photography, library sciences, commercial art, or related field
• 3 years of experience in photo and image production or related field.
• 2 years of experience working on cross-functional teams.
• 3 years of experience in digital imagery post-production
• 2 years of experience working with content management systems and workflow tools.
• 1 year of experience in retail marketing, merchandising, or related field.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator, and professional photography.
• Intermediate experience in Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Experience working in Windows and MAC environments, sometimes simultaneously.
• Library/DAM/Assets/Archival workflows experience is preferred.
• Experience with imagery issues management, customer care.
• Ability to work in changing environments.