- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- up to $39.60/hour
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
As a Research Assistant, you'll have the opportunity to support client's research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently.
1. Assisting with user testing preparation activities.
2. Observing/running usability testing sessions, and taking notes.
3. Analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data.
- M.A./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- 1-2 years of experience as Research Assistant
- Experience or background conducting mobile research
- Experience and with statistics and experimental design
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Detailed oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
Nice to haves:
- PhD (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- 3+ years of experience as a Research Assistant or User Researcher
- Quantitative and statistical analysis skills
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
Required: Please provide an example of a study or research plan you've done. Please include outlined research questions, protocol, why you designed it that way and key findings.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***