Our Global eCommerce Client, is looking for an experienced Social Media Producer to support our social media team. This role will work with the Social Media Manager and marketing strategy teams to support and enhance brand presence on existing and emerging social media platforms.
This position ensures the successful creation and delivery of creative assets (images, copy, video) for posting to various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.). Daily responsibilities include leading cross-functional team meetings, setting up deliverable timelines, trafficking assets through production and approval, and ensuring on-time delivery of assets to internal and external stakeholders. Must be able to handle heavy volume: many stakeholders, multiple agency relationships, and many projects at any one time.
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of social media creative (imagery, copy, video)
• Communicates digital creative project status across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, social content strategy, agency partners, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices for social media platforms; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
• Creative production experience - in house or agency environment
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Editorial, graphic design, video and photo production experience - social media focus preferred