- Louisville, KY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Healthcare client in Downtown Louisville is seeking a marketing/communications consultant who can manage multiple marketing/communications projects from creative execution through final deliverable. Candidates should have broad marketing experience, including client consultation, creative development/agency management, multi-channel campaign development/automation, metrics plan development/tracking, and digital/social execution.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Developing and managing timelines and deliverables for marketing/communications projects
• Managing outside vendors including advertising agencies and print production facilities.
• Developing and executing message/channel strategies based on industry trends and internal data while infusing test and learn disciplines to improve key metrics.
• Manage complex projects/campaigns across multiple functional areas
• Understanding execution of measurement/ROI including tracking, analyzing and interpreting key metrics and results.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• BA/BS degree - Marketing, Business, or Communications
• Three or more years of experience in a corporate marketing environment or advertising agency
• Knowledge of health insurance products (desired)
• Strong project management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative self-starter that thrives in ambiguity
• Accountability – meets established expectations and takes responsibility for achieving results