AQUENT is seeking a Junior Copywriter for one of our COOLEST clients in Wilmington, DE.
- Works directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
- Is self-organized and manages multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translates business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
- Demonstrates understanding of intended audience; interprets market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages
- Facilitates brainstorm sessions; recognizes ideas that should go forward
- Writes, concise, informative and engaging copy and persuasively communicates creative ideas and rationale
- Monitors projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted.
- Experience: 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience as a copywriter.
- Web, mobile and social experience a plus.
- Portfolio demonstrates a variety of experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web. (Short form mostly)
- Industry Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry.
- Brings processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Word, InDesign and Acrobat preferred