An incredible opportunity at a Fortune 500 business and financial software company in Mountain View, CA!
Aquent's client is seeking a Visual Designer with added animation, motion graphics, and video editing skills to help them create more visually interesting content for advertising their software products. The ideal candidate will be someone who is into storytelling for design and tapping into people's emotions through design.
You'll influence all parts of the end-to-end marketing experience, including Brand, Web, Advertising, Social and more. You’ll create amazing and inspiring experiences across multiple touch points. This is a team of multidisciplinary designers and strategists focused on crafting seamless experiences for our future and existing customers across different interactive platforms.
- Craft user experience strategy and vision across all platforms, including mobile, web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- Design visual design and 2D animation for web pages, advertising, social and other media.
- Deliver compelling XD visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual design, and prototypes.
- Accelerate the vision of the experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services that you provide to marketers, designers, and product managers from across the ecosystem.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping local cross functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Collaborate with other experience designers, in marketing and product, as they too create emotionally engaging designs.
- Contribute to the culture of amazing designers who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise.
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- At 5+ years of web, social, product, or advertising in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms.
- Experience and expertise in mobile design and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design and animation tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments. Sketch, Invision, Principle or Flinto are a plus.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
A strong online portfolio to prove it all.