- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Cecilia Krepelka
- Execute the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with product, partnerships, PR, and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including roll-out sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to efficiently drive product awareness and adoption.
- Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- 3-5 years of consumer marketing experience, including managing creative and/or media agencies.
- 2+ years experience working in digital media and technology.
- Youth marketing experience and/or consumer brand marketing is a plus.
- An interest in trends, pop culture and working with influencers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills. Comfortable communicating to internal executive and product teams, as well as written communications for a range of consumer-facing audiences.
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for Product Marketing Manager for a 6-month assignment with a strong possibility for extension if it's a good fit.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***