Our Pharmaceutical client in the Northern Suburbs is looking for an Account Manager to serve as the primary liaison between our client's Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships within the Agency. Working in partnership with the Agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides strategic direction and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Maintain knowledge of our client's guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, ePASS and ZINC review and corporate compliance.
• Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
• Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
• Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
• Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
• Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
• Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
• Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
• Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
• Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
• Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Develop annual forecasts.
• Conduct financial reconciliations on a monthly basis.
• Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
• Reports onsite to our client's Ad Agency Senior Account Manager
• Partners with creative team on project initiatives
• Accountable for strategic direction creative/tactical execution, compliance to all related guidelines and budget
• Adherence to all company-wide financial policies