Our Fortune 500 client's cutting edge web development team is looking for an experienced Front End / User Interface Web Developer who is passionate about creating and maintaining award-winning websites. If you are current with today's web trends, standards and techniques. If you thrive on taking initiative and have excellent problem-solving skills. If you want to work in a fast-paced, innovative company and you want to work in a creative and inspiring environment, read on…
What We Need from You:
• 2+ years of experience developing standards-based websites using valid, semantic markup for structure and CSS for layout
• Thorough knowledge of responsive and adaptive website development trends (and an understanding of which approach best suits a given challenge), popular CSS style layouts and scripting
• Detail-oriented work ethic with strong commitment to code quality
• Comfortable working with AJAX and REST APIs
• Experience working with Grunt or Gulp JS task runners
• Capable of working with a version control system (SVN or git) in a team-based setting
• Ability to set up a PHP + MySQL localhost environment for active development and testing
• Working knowledge of PHP-based CMS products (object-oriented PHP experience a plus)
• Ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to provide realistic ballpark estimates on project tasks
What We Offer in Return:
• Work with THE BEST developers, programmers, and designers in the hotel/hospitality space
• Learn, collaborate and work within a technical environment where the sky is the limit for your talents and innovative thinking
• Adapt new web technologies to work in a robust, production application environment
• Create engaging, user-friendly, award-winning websites for our clients
• Enjoy a friendly and collaborative work environment where your skills will be pushed and your ideas will be challenged
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• 2+ years of experience developing websites in a team environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• In order to be considered you MUST submit a work portfolio for review. We want to see your talents firsthand.