- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is seeking a Marketing Consultant for a 6 month contract position with potential extension, onsite, 40 hours a week.
This is maternity leave coverage from 11/1 – 3/31 with overlap in the beginning and end.
This role is within the Retirement Plan Services Institutional Marketing team and is mainly working with small team (internal stakeholders) and creative counterparts to build high level, compelling, and business driven presentations (event planning skills a MUST) to win business from prospective clients. The consultant will act as quarterback to a small sales team and curate a storyline around large prospective clients needs with deliverables such as; company tours, presentations, sales pitches, branding, messaging, and events. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a PR, marketing, and client relations type position within a fast paced environment. Agency preferred. The consultant will assist the sales team to deliver white glove service- level presentations and events to prospective mega clients.
- Working closely with sales to acquire targeted clients in the Mid- to Mega market. This role develops and executes a highly customized sales approach, outlines a win theme and executes all marketing support through sales finals, working closely with the entire deal team from concept to close.
- This role works closely with sales and the relationship management team on the “rebid” process, rebid readiness program execution through to the finals presentation.
- This position collaborates closely with the Sales, Business Development, Client Services and the Product and Marketing organization to deliver on our firms’ brand promise and the RPS value proposition.
- The Lead Manager serves, as a central source for managing meeting team, communication consultant, and other department presentation development needs within the RPS Product and Marketing organization.
- The role acts as a project owner for process improvement initiatives as it relates to prospect, client, and participant communication support needs.
- Working with small team (internal stakeholders) and creative counterparts to build high level, compelling, and business driven presentations (event planning skill is a MUST) to win business from prospective clients.
- This role collaborates closely with the sales person and the relationship manager for retention of our top clients as they perform due diligence partner reviews.
- The lead manager translates the win plan into a creative theme for a highly customized sales-retention experience.
- The lead manager outlines the presentation flow, identifies key messaging, client-relevant proof points and coordinates with the presentation team for execution.
- This role oversees the development and execution of all collateral needed in support of the rebid meeting(s).
- The lead manager works with the product team if new products and services are identified for the custom win theme.
- As lead manager, this role work with the entire service team to for optimal presentation delivery.
- Sales and Customer Experience Expert.
- Project Management Experience in a large, fast-paced, corporate environment
- Experiencing creating and managing sales kits.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background check & drug screen