AQUENT is partnering with one of our COOLEST clients to help them bring on a Digital Graphic Designer for their team in Wilmington, DE.
• Execute and create work alongside senior members of our creative team and stakeholders
• Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction
• Be responsible for designing and versioning email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences
• Work in a Kanban production environment and with Agile Scrum pods
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files
• Maintain both our digital and brand standards as it relates to your work
• Proof and perform quality control
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• 3-6 years of experience, and have a 2- or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• Energy and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Attention to detail and are well organized in both your work and process
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to handle more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
• Strong working knowledge of business application software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
• The ability to effectively present work to Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
• The ability to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
• All submittals must include a portfolio to be considered.
• Onsite in Wilmington, no remote workers please.