Our client is looking to hire a UX Designer for its Experience team. Our team’s focus is on collaborative, cutting-edge and intelligent design methods in cross-platform experiences – so this role requires a person who is constructive, charismatic, passionate, and committed to informed problem solving, flexibility, scalability, and innovation.
Working closely alongside key stakeholders and developers, you will help to contribute to and support the creative and iterative process through concept design, strategy and user-centric methodologies – as well as establish and carry out the more tactical experience design through to launch for various digital features and products.
In addition, you will be an integral part within our team, helping to develop, define and grow our process and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is eager to help to shape his or her own role and contribution.
This job isn’t just about designing experiences that produce "clicks" and sales success. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. It’s about helping people get the most possible enjoyment out of the service we provide. It’s about making the video experience that much better than it is with any other provider, so our customers fall in love with our products and services over and over, on every screen they desire.
The UX Designer is expected to bring insight-driven design solutions to the table, be prepared to present their solutions to a variety of stakeholder levels, defend their designs and give thoughtful consideration to feedback. The Sr. Designer also mentors junior talent.
- Partner with UI counterpart to research, concept and execute on all digital platforms
- Help to define, execute and iterate on design patterns, interactions and features for the brand and product initiatives across all platforms
- Help with skills-based design mentorship of junior team members
- Present work to project leads and Directors
- Demonstrate mastery regarding vertical including performance, competitive and comparative
- Design decisions based on data (qual and quant) and work in service of key KPIs
- Execute at all levels of the design process from lo-fi prototyping to launched products
- Partner with content, development and product teams to create new products and features that support and enhance cross-platform experiences
- Know when to both inspire and collaborate with your team to make career-defining work
• 5+ years of UX design. In-house or agency
• Portfolio of original and breakthrough work with demonstrated documentation of those experiences
• Strong focus on interaction design and an understanding that UX and UI are two sides of the same coin
• Strong understanding of the latest developments in digital technology, responsive/adaptive web design, prototyping, native apps and emerging platforms
• Knowledge of modern product design best practices, such as agile development and lean design methodologies
• Bachelors in Fine Arts, or Communication Design, Interactive Design or HCI. Master’s a plus