Large Media and Entertainment company in Burbank is seeking a Development Coordinator to join their Premium Digital Content team.. The ideal candidate is obsessed with video content for video game and fanboy/girl audiences. The goal of the content development team is to develop premium content that will maximize audiences and support the brands priorities of:
- creating a long term strategic and creative vision for the premium content business with full P&L responsibility
- following a multi-platform premium content programming strategy
- ensuring the brand becomes preferred media & entertainment house for premium gaming content and adjacencies
- growing our production services, distribution and branded entertainment business.
The role will help to prepare research documents, works on development materials and pitches, PowerPoint presentations, and assists with meetings, travel, expenses and general office administration. Collaborative execution is a mandatory competency for success. Provide administrative support to the Development Team:
- Act as a liaison with team members and external parties.
- Manage expense and credit card reports for team members.
- Schedule and manage logistics for internal and external team meetings and events make travel arrangements.
- Generate and maintain tracking spreadsheets or Salesforce, updates, reports, summaries and PowerPoint presentations.
Coordinate and/or execute development projects under the guidance of team members. Create high-quality pitch materials and presentations to potential partners:
- Work closely with the BI team to research game IP, talent, platform partners and development trends and identify length, structural elements, potential channels/ buyers
- Draft the initial pitch presentation in collaboration with the development team.
- Oversee workflow to ensure all deadlines are met, communicating across all departments
- Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis; therefore, professionalism and great customer service is needed
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Final Cut and Avid editing experience
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an office and creative production/ development environment serving multiple team members.
- First experience as an editor/producer is a plus; including the fundamentals of video storytelling and knowing how to capture those ingredients in the field or through existing footage.
- Love and basic knowledge of video gaming and geek culture. Superior eye for spotting interesting stories, video game adaptations and talent.
- Interface with creative executives, agents, producers and talent on a regular basis; therefore, professionalism and great customer service is needed.
- Able to work in a fast-paced setting.
- Able to perform in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, work ethic and the ability to prioritize.