- Kissimmee, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This posting is for a potential future opportunity with our local Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client
- Temporary assignment with the duration to be determined
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality client is expecting to have a need for an Environmental Graphic Designer on their team this fall / winter. Additional information below:
- Graphic designer with environmental and/or architectural experience preferred
- Advanced experience working with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is required
- Experience with construction drawings, and dimensional sign fabrication methods is beneficial
- Experience designing in scale is beneficial
- Projects may include design of exterior and/or interior signage, typography layout and design, illustration, logos, way finding systems, show set graphics. Deliverables would range from concept designs to fully executed construction drawing packages that specify sizes, materials, fabrication details etc. Ability to design in a wide range of styles is required.
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with input from multiple disciplines. May be working under guidance and direction of a lead designer doing small tasks, or working alone on projects based on the needs.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in related fields is required.
Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in the opportunity please apply to the posting and email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org