- Santa Clara Valley
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
This client music content team is responsible for managing, aggregating, correcting, and connecting metadata to create the best user experience possible. They filter out content users don’t want and organize the content they do want so it’s easy to find. They leverage data to make better decisions for their business and their users.
- 1-2 years’ experience working with content, preferably in music
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with data ingestion
- Passion for and knowledge of music
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and able to handle repetitive tasks
- Experience with data management preferred
- Native language expertise desired in following languages: Spanish, Korean or Portuguese.
Aquent's client is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
***Background check is required for this position.***
***Please ensure FULL LEGAL NAME is noted on resume along with a PORTFOLIO LINK if applicable.***
***Assignment could start earlier if right candidate is identified.***