- Burbank, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Lee
Toy Company based in Burbank is looking to add a 3D Designer to their team.
• Collaborate with multiple artists in challenging, and fast paced work atmosphere, applying knowledge of digital model development
• Manage a wide variety of brand development, ensuring aesthetic, and engineering aspects are dealt with in a timely manner
• Research, and share current, and emerging related development technologies
• Lead/participate in weekly meetings showcasing knowledge of various software programs
• BFA or equivalent degree is preferred
• Must be proficient in ZBrush, and have a working knowledge of Maya, and Photoshop. Proficiency or experience in other 3D software is helpful
• Knowledge of manufacturing, and product development
• Strong design aesthetic and knowledge of anatomy is required
• Self motivation, well organized, and ability to multi-task are crucial
Client is an American multinational toy and board game company and one of the largest toy makers across the globe.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you are a fit for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to Brie at email@example.com.