- Miami, FL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The Motion Graphic Designer will collaborate on campaigns to enhance the work of the team helping develop prototypes. Responsible for the implementation and versioning of animated graphic elements for our projects including our set of ad unites and different formats. The animator will follow the design direction set by team leaders. Must understand and translate brand strategy into quality design.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements
- Knowledge of current trends in motion graphic design
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Cinema 4D abilities including modeling texturing and animating are a plus
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, organized and efficient, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- PowerPoint or Keynote (can be trained)
- Layout and Typography
- Should be comfortable designing on a Mac computer
- Relevant work experience
- College graduate with degree in graphic design, fine arts or advertising
- Must be fluent in both business English and Spanish
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for Motion Graphics Designer for a 3-month assignment onsite at their Miami office.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***