Hours will vary depending on workload, but this role is expected to require 20 - 30 hours/week in November, increasing to 30 - 40 for the remainder of the assignment.
All work must be done on site in Weston.
The Marketing Communications Quality Specialist is responsible for proofreading all commercial promotional review committee (cPRC) materials post meeting to ensure all cPRC requested changes were incorporated by project owner/agency. The Marketing Communications Quality Specialist reviews and documents all required information in the on-line promotional review tool (Veeva Vault). This role is critical in the cPRC as they are the last person in the review process before materials go to production and/or are approved for distribution. The Marketing Communications Quality Specialist communicates with Brand marketers, advertising agencies, regulatory reviewers and print specialists as required.
Specific responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Ensure accuracy of all reviewed materials post cPRC review
• Confirms that all required cPRC changes were made in final copy, and that no additional changes were made post review.
• Confirms that all materials are free of grammatical and spelling errors
• Reviews and Documents all decisions in Veeva Vault within required timelines for assigned brands
• Proofread all materials prior to FDA submission and assist with the submission documents as needed.
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience editing/copy reading, proofing for pharmaceutical, biotechnology
• Detail oriented with exceptional proofreading skills
• Strong command of English grammar and good communication skills
• A working knowledge of the American Medical Association Manual of Style
• Ability to work quickly and confidently under tight deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field preferred.
• Experience with Veeva Vault on line tool preferred ( or similar equivalent)
• Medical writing and other writing experience isn't relevant for this role.