*** Manager open to working 3 days in SF office | 2 days in San Jose, CA ***
Fortune 500 company is seeking a UX Content Writer/Strategist with a strong background in web and mobile content to transform the experience for customers around the world. We’re looking for more than just a copywriter – we need a storyteller, a narrative architect, a wordsmith who can turn customer needs into clear, consistent, compelling messages.
As a UX Content Writer, you’ll be expected to write concisely, effectively and, not least of all, ingeniously, while collaborating with user interface designers, visual designers, and product teams to bring our product stories to life. As a content strategist for our core product design group you can work on many projects and areas. An immediate need is for a content strategist with strong writing skills to join our Customer Connections Design Team. As a Content Strategist, your job is to be an ambassador to the user, creating solutions that delight our customers by solving important problems end-to-end, and crafting an experience that balances the needs of the business while delivering an intuitive and engaging product experience for our users.
=== RESPONSIBILITIES ===
- Define optimized content solutions for projects ensuring synthesis between consumer measures of success and business objectives
- Direct the implementation of content solutions in conjunction with product, business and customer support content owners. This responsibility covers the whole lifecycle, from project initiation through delivery across all platforms
- Identify, evaluate and analyze relevant consumer and industry research, brand studies, digital trends and relevant technical and user requirements in order to recommend appropriate content solutions
- Ensure digital content solutions remain true to the brand and that content aligns with defined tone and voice. Ensure that content solutions are designed/ delivered according to relevant consumer information consumption behavior.
JOB/ PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Design experience is a plus - Ability to create engaging and clear content aligned with our brand and tone of voice
- Internet/mobile technologies savvy, keeps abreast of trends in the digital space and e-commerce industry particularly for mobile
- Deep understanding of mobile consumer trends, and mobile content requirements and limitations especially from translation and localization perspectives
- Demonstrable evidence of using and consuming digital content
- Customer focused Portfolio submission is required for all candidates. lots of web writing experience Ui writing and mobile. mainly UI writing experience.