- Lake Forest, IL
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our Bio-Pharmaceutical client is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer who will be responsible for designing and developing enticing motion graphics for video projects as well as occasionally shooting footage.
- Prepare concepts, designs, and layouts for motion graphic projects
- Edit raw video and incorporate elements such as animations, special effects, and 3D objects
- Select and edit music and sound effects; time them to video for maximum impact
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Review scripts, create shot lists and/or storyboards, and plan what equipment will be needed for shoots
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio productions
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Work with account and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
Our client is a leading Biopharmaceutical company!
- Bachelor degree required
- 5+ years of ad agency experience required
- Advanced proficiency with After Effects, Premiere and rest of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good layout and typography skills
- Work well in a team environment and collaborative effectively with writers and art directors
- Have great attention to detail
- Good communication skills especially as it relates to keeping team up to date about projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong preference for experience with Unity.
- Good organization skills including following agency processes for version control, naming conventions and organization of files