*Local Bay Area Applicants Only*
* eCommerce experience Required*
Our top Fortune 500 Live Events client is seeking a UI/UX Designer to partners with product management and engineering to transform how customers access and discover entertainment experiences around the world. Their UX team is focused on launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of customers. The ideal candidate combines world-class design sensibility and skills, a desire to make a huge impact in the entertainment industry, great communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a true drive to help build amazing experiences.
• Lead the delivery outstanding user experiences and results, working collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
• Create pixel perfect designs patterns that are scalable across multiple channels
• Create and maintain Style Guide to ensure consistency
• Be up to date on current industry trends on mobile and web for social & communities
• Deliver wireframes, low /hi mockups & prototypes for our strategic initiatives for 2018
• 3+ years experience working in a dynamic UX practice (preferably agency or large company)
• Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and nuances.
• Experience defining and delivering multi-faceted, service driven experiences across one or many products.
• Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web 2.0, CSS3, HTML5, Obj C, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
• Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
• Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools (Visio, Omnigraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.)
Day to day: typical UI role focus on taking requirements, coming up w. wireframes and high fidelity mock ups.