Are you a digital and social media savvy Production Designer?
Seeking a Production Designer who has a very strong knowledge of working on digital assets for Social Media and Entertainment.
Designer must be well versed in the social and digital landscape. Specifically, the best candidate will be familiar with digital and social media graphic specifications, design trends and Internet culture. Must demonstrate ability to create gifs, cinemagraphs, and memes. Must have strong design and production skills in layout and concept, be extremely detail oriented and comfortable in a corporate design environment. The role is quite versatile. Some projects may include re-sizing key art and also working on launch campaigns with countdown type graphics for all social media platforms.
Designer will have a dual focus in assignments:
(1) design of still and animated assets for social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest and
(2) production of small key art and marketing assets for use across VOD and EST platforms.
Designer must be nimble and be able to work quickly and under tight deadlines when necessary. Must be resourceful in order to develop graphics that are on target and creatively represent our content and brands to the kid and family audience.
* Follow detailed job tracking process to prioritize projects and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines
* Meticulously generate requested assets and deliver technically perfect files on time. Proofread and QC all files prior to delivery.
* Seek creative direction and insight from Off Air Creative Managers
* Collaborate closely with Digital Product UI Design team (WATCH Product) and Social Media team leaders to stay current on product/platform updates and troubleshoot asset issues
* Assist with real time problem solving of design issues
* Maintain detailed working knowledge of network branding for all 3 channels as well as extensive knowledge of social and digital platform UI specs and requirements.