The Behavioral Analyst will be responsible for developing and delivering against the analysis roadmap for Client Networks Group’s content, web and application usage.
The Behavioral Analyst will have a primary goal of helping us optimize product user experience, content management and distribution strategy, and prioritize the feature roadmap for our product management group.
The ideal candidate brings strong domain expertise around data definitions, tracking methodologies, analytical tools and insight communication. He/she must be creative, analytical, data-driven, entrepreneurial, tenacious and technically adept. Additionally this resource needs to have or quickly develop the acumen to work with vendors and staff augmentation partners.
The Behavioral Analyst must be a self-starter who can work with multiple disparate teams to inform strategic and tactical company goals. He/she must be an excellent communicator, have strong organizational skills and be comfortable taking on a variety of responsibilities across multiple work streams.
• Define and manage deliverables to help the Digital Consumer Group understand the following...
o How users are consuming client content across the distribution ecosystem
o How users are discovering client properties (web/app)
o How users are using our web and app experiences
• Define and manage the implementation of proper tracking techniques to address analysis and reporting roadmap
• Determine primary and secondary research techniques that will find the areas of the user experience that need improvement
• Develop and deliver cohort analysis to predict user behavior
● 2 - 5+ years of data analysis, insight and visualization experience
● Bachelor’s degree
● Expert excel skills
● Expert understanding of digital behavioral analytics
● Experience using data modeling software and digital analytics tools
● Ability to test and analyze analytics implementation
● Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
● Ability to tell comprehensive stories around user behavior
● Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills