In this role, the client implementation manager is responsible and accountable for the development and management of the end-to-end implementation plan, including the integration of the VoX Professional Services implementation plan. The client implementation manager coordinates with the Client, Account Team, Product Manager, GRO and Tech Team to execute the program implementation.
The implementation plan is based on the program scope as defined during Phase 0, the Program Requirements Definition Phase.
The implementation plan includes, at a minimum, the following elements:
• All tasks and milestones required to implement the program
• Identification of all critical-path tasks/milestones and dependencies
• RACI tied to the implementation plan
• Each milestone includes a responsible/accountable party to sign-off on the completion and acceptance for each milestone
• The implementation plan is developed in such a way that is clearly communicated both internally within JDP and externally to the client
In this role the client implementation manager performs the following internal and client facing meetings and communication activities:
1) Schedule, lead and facilitate weekly implementation status meeting with JDP implementation team and client
2) Create and distribute the agenda 24 hours ahead of the weekly implementation status meeting
3) Agenda is as follows:
• Present and communicate the weekly implementation scorecard (R, Y, G)
o Status determined by the following metrics
(a) Schedule status (early, on-time, behind schedule)
(b) Implementation quality (acceptance of milestones)
(c) Budget performance (internal communication and reporting only)
• Provide status on current and upcoming milestone sign-off(s) required
• Set timeline expectations to client
• Identify and communicate in-scope vs. out-of-scope requirements/requests
• Implementation manager will distribute post-meeting minutes to JDP and client 24 hours post-meeting
4) Between the weekly implementation status meeting, the implementation manager will coordinate any communication(s) required between the client and JDP implementation team
Qualifications and skill-sets required are as follows:
• 5+ years of project management experience, PMP or similar certification
• Successful client implementation management track record of the coordination, organization and management of CRM or similar software implementations
MUST BE CLIENT FACING (Crucial).
• Strong client management skills
• Leadership through influence
• Metrics driven
This will be 20-30 hours to start and may very well increase to 40 after more projects come in.