We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who will have the opportunity to help a large organization create a communication strategy that will affect other employees and businesses. You will be able to share your experience and best practices. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a communication strategy for a Services team of 400+ and include the creation of 'Walking Decks', monthly/quarterly/yearly communications templates. You will work in partnership with the broader Enterprise Services communications team. Ideally you will be an expert in PowerPoint and able to create templates and collateral. It would be nice if you could build Sway presentations as well but is not required. This is a short-term project assignment.
Day to Day
- 30%-50 % Interacting with stakeholders, interacting with leadership team
- 50% Developing walking decks and plans
- 3+ years’ experience having built overview decks/collateral
- 3+ years’ experience building marketing plans and communication plans
- 3+ years’ experience with employee engagement and internal communication