One of our valued clients in the oil and gas industry is seeking a Documentation Specialist for a 4-6 month temporary opportunity.
Below details the duties this candidate will perform:
- Work with Production Department to retrieve documentation.
- Label documentation per company procedure.
- Collate documentation for initial approval from Quality Assurance Department.
- Maintain documentation in preparation for assembly operations.
- Upon completion of project by Production Department assemble the documentation in a Databook format for final approval by Quality Assurance Department.
- Submit final submission of Databook to QA for personnel to review.
- After final approval has been obtained, sc an and attach completed Databook into companies Tracker System.
- Other work related tasks as required and assigned.