Assignment with online marketplace and hospitality service!
UI/Human Factors Engineer (User Interface):
- Creates, evaluates and modifies prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
- May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses.
- Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems.
- Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction.
- May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations.
- May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal structures for product in development.