Reporting directly to the Director of Design, the Design PM for this development studio at a major global tech company will be responsible for planning, resourcing and tracking user experience requests across the family of products.
Day-to-day activities will involve working with product managers, engineers and designers to ensure that incoming requests for design resource are adequately detailed and briefed, and that ongoing work is scheduled, validated and reviewed in a timely manner that fits around the existing commitments of the design and engineering organizations.
· Preferred candidates will have ideally had experience as a producer/project manager for a creative team either at an agency or directly supporting an in-house design team.
· Usage of Agile methodologies (Kanban boards, backlogs etc.) for tracking progress of projects, tasks and deliverables.
· Experience in using digital tools such as JIRA or Visual Studio Team Services for coordinating this work is essential.
· Scrum Master is preferred.
· Knowledge of the design tools used by the team would be advantageous, particularly Figma, Sketch and InVision.