Tell me about your department:
The Services Domain product team manages the digital experience and customer flow for services for website
This position will support the ecommerce product management efforts for developing and optimizing Growth Strategies on the company website.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Work with key business partners to build a Product Road Map based on analytics and business goals
• Understand and analyze customer needs and apply them to create great customer experiences in the digital space
• Analyze site analytics and report / present out to key stakeholders
• Coordinate and execute projects and regular Agile software development rhythm
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Must have 5-7 years’ experience translating customer requirements and feedback into effective online experiences, including story writing and managing sprints.
• Must have experience as a Product Manager for an online / web organization
• Financial and/or web analytics background
• Project coordination/ management / Agile software development experience
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Solid understanding of customer facing / website user experiences
• Understanding of information architecture, graphic design, HTML, CSS
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
1. Strong communication skills
2. Familiar with Agile software development methodology and user story creation
3. Thrive in a fast paced environment
4. Enthusiastic and self-motivated
5. Excellent organizational skills
No Pre-Screening questions
Interview Process Overview (Please include the date the manager would like to start interviewing):
1-3 hour In-Person. Only local candidates at this time.