Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for multiple Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Representatives to work a two-month assignment with strong potential to extend or turn permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week in Richfield, MN.
This position plays a big role in helping to conserve the Clients’s Net Operating Profit by ensuring proper guidelines are followed during Geek Squad Protection (GSP) fulfillment exchanges. The Product Exchange team is responsible for walking customers through GSP fulfillment exchanges.
- Intake of calls in their call center environment
- 3 different levels of work: Researching, calling clients and following up with clients, and being available for calls. Very high volume and we will be very busy.
- Day to day primary tasks may include: reviewing purchase history, calling customers to walk them through the GSP fulfillment guidelines, answering consumer questions in regards to GSP terms and conditions, deescalating challenging situations, and transacting the exchange through Order Management System (OMS) and Point Of Sale (POS).
- The team has frequent fun activities (potluck, performance incentives, etc.) to help maintain engagement and team camaraderie throughout the week.
- Proficiency in SharePoint, Outlook and Excel
- Strong ability to research online and navigate Internet Explorer
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Call Center Experience
- Good oral and written communication
- De-escalation ability
- Effective listening skills and empathy will all be important for this role.