Our client is looking for an on-Call Webcast Director in the Seattle area!
Directing webcast and production crews on site for live leadership meetings (Shareholders, Leadership Meeting, numerous large-scale, high-level, high visibility AV events). Includes setting requirements, working with Project Coordinators and Schedulers, establishing budgets, production schedules, directing crew, on-site encoding, training other CS team members in webcasting techniques.
• Webcast Producer contacts customer and identifies all details of webcast requirements.
o Location and room availability
o Running time
o Number and names of speakers
o Size of live and webcast audience
o If any videos will be played during or before the webcast
o Email address for webcast page Q&A link
o Number of cameras
o Number of microphones
o Timer requirements, if any
o Internal-only webcast, or internal / external
o Captioning requirements what does this add to the timeline and budget?
o Dry-Run / Rehearsal yes or no
o Webcast archive posted immediately or not, any editing anticipated.
o Personnel who will be running slides for the live audience and any “mic runners” if needed.
o Confidence monitor/countdown clock?
o What to wear and not wear
o Environment options (studio, set, backdrop etc)
• WP provides estimate to Project Coordinator and Customer.
• WP opens PCNs for any vended requirements such as captioning or an external webcast.
• WP requests webcast links from BEN.
• WP provides webcast links to customer.
• WP works with Video Scheduler to schedule equipment and personnel for the webcast.
• WP receives slides and/or videos from the customer, at least 24 hours prior to event and has them converted for webcast use.
• WP arrives on location with crew 2 hours prior to webcast start.
• WP and crew set-up and test equipment, interfacing with the customer as requested. WP introduces crew and identifies their positions to customer.
• WP directs the webcast production, including tape archive as back-up.
• WP checks with customer at conclusion of the webcast to make sure all their requirements have been met.
• WP and crew breakdown equipment and leave location.
• WP works with customer to determine if any edits are needed.
This is a one year assignment with the potential for an extension based on how well the successful candidate contributes to the team.