- San Ramon, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
The Business Analyst / Change Management Analyst will focus on IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The role reports to a Project Manager or Director.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Establish and document business processes, and supporting training materials
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.
- Design and develop instructor led training materials for IT Project, working with subject matter experts in the R&D function
- Support Change Management Lead with various activities - including but not limited to communications, scheduling trainings, coordinating meetings, following up with subject matter experts
Global company located in San Ramon, CA
All work to be completed at the San Ramon campus location
- 2-4 years experience required as a Business Analyst
- Previous Change Management experience
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as SharePoint, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to create training & jobs aids.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
-Bachelor's degree in business management, communications, MIS or relevant field required