- Washington D.C.
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with excellent writing, editing, and research skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field is required.
- One to two years of relevant professional experience is desired and professional services marketing experience is another advantage.
- Proficiency in InDesign and PowerPoint, and a working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, and database programs such as Deltek Vision and Axomic Open Asset is preferable.
- A demonstrated knowledge of or interest in the Architecture / Engineering industry is highly desired.
- This role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, self-schedule, prioritize, and remain detail / deadline oriented.
- Top candidates will be technologically savvy. Additional qualifications include excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of personnel, including management staff and support staff.
Our client seeks a driven individual looking for an opportunity to grow their professional marketing career in a collaborative and team-oriented environment. The selected candidate will join an experienced creative marketing team and assist with the development and production of high quality marketing deliverables, including qualifications packages, proposals, and presentations, under the direction of the Marketing Manager. We are looking for a standout candidate who brings an appetite to consistently “raise the bar" alongside some of the industry’s top talent in a challenging and creatively-inspiring environment.