- Phoenix, AZ
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
An exciting new opportunity has come available at one of Aquent's leading Fortune 500 tech clients in Phoenix, AZ! Apply TODAY if you meet the qualifications below!
• Manage Communications that include partner & customer newsletters, content for internal newsletters, periodic communications to partners and field updates
• Manage partner PR process with partners, PR group and key stakeholders.
• Create partner events plan and calendar, coordinate scheduling with internal and external stakeholders to ensure no conflicts
• Manage and execute events per plan, including Marketing Ops support such as campaign metrics and lead list management.
• Develop a plan for partner podcasts and simple video testimonials that fits within the our Content and Campaign framework.
• Work with Sales team to lock in partners to sponsor the Ignite Sales Bootcamp training.
• Manage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace which includes approving partner publisher accounts, ensuring new partner listings adhere to our guidelines and keep content fresh
• Maintain internal calendar and coordinate all partner, field, and internal events, campaigns, sales enablement and coordinate with other team calendars
• Community and website content management
Skills / Qualifications:
• 5-10 years in marketing and/or partner marketing in the area of Marketing Technology
• Experience working with strategic alliances & partner programs
• Solid business acumen and shows proficiency in executing marketing programs with partners and key metrics capture.
• Demonstrated program management and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate well with partners and team members
• Familiarity with Cloud based solutions for Marketing technology and automation services
Personal Attributes And Competencies:
• Candidate is a team player and has a desire to work with others for broader success.
• Demonstrates the ability to adapt to new environments and operate successfully in rapidly changing, ambiguous, and lesser-defined/anticipatory environments.
• Outstanding time management and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Candidate is self-motivated, positive and takes the initiative to get things done.
• Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.