- Phoenix, AZ
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Angela Castelo
Looking for an energetic, high achiever who thrives when working on key initiatives to help drive business growth with our partners through innovative Marketing and DemandGen activities. Candidate must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and a big-picture vision as well as the drive and attention to detail that transforms vision into a reality.
- Planning, aligning and coordinating the execution of key marketing programs among several strategic alliances tied to strategic growth initiatives
- End-to-end lead generation process within key alliances (solution providers, implementers, consultants and agencies) that show measurable partner-generated pipeline.
- Work with Alliance partners and other cross functional teams to deliver best-of-breed programs to partners and sales channel.
- Ability to act in a leadership role to represent partner marketing with alliance partners as well as on internal task teams working together on key initiatives.
- Support of all marketing activities to drive successful execution of partner plans.
- Content Management of various web properties
Skills / Qualifications
- More than 15 yrs in marketing and/or partner marketing in the area of Marketing Technology for both B2B and B2C segments (software & cloud).
- Experience working with strategic alliances and solution providers across multiple verticals
- Solid business acumen and strategic thinker who shows proficiency in executing marketing programs with partners and key metrics capture.
- Demonstrated program management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment, meet deadlines, interact and communicate with individuals/groups at all levels within the organization as well as externally.
- Experienced in working in a matrix environment, utilizing resources across the board, leveraging on corporate and regional resources to deliver and track high-quality and concise results.
- Familiarity with Cloud based solutions for Marketing technology
- Approximately 20% travel required.
Personal Attributes And Competencies