Our client's Online Store is looking for an experienced search engine marketing professional to join their team of digital marketers for 6 months with possibility of long-term permanent position. The successful candidate will identify and develop paid search direct response strategies in US, CA, BR, MX.
• Tracks weekly cost, demand and revenue performance against weekly and quarterly goals, and provides tactical direction based on the QTD performance.
• Assist in developing relevant keyword marketing strategies and programs in conjunction with worldwide counterparts.
• Keeps abreast of the latest developments in the search engines, digital marketing landscape, industry tools.
• Evaluates opportunities against financial goals and brand fit, testing as appropriate.
• Analyzes marketing program performance, recommends actionable optimization and budget management decisions
• Provides analytical support with the Data Sciences team on campaign performance
• Recommend new tests, and beta opportunities changing quarterly goals and Search engine developments
• Deep knowledge of SEM tools, and experience working with advertising agencies, search engines and bid management systems
• Strong direct response SEM experience, being able to demonstrate ways to optimize to achieve a balance between revenue and cost goals.
• Has strong relationships in the local search engine industry which they leverage to source the latest information
• Ability to balance optimal mix of paid search and organic search
• Deep knowledge about Google Shopping/Product Listing Ads management and how data feed marketing works
• Data driven and passionately analytical, Excel power user
• Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to work well independently as well as part of a cohesive, high performing team
• Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills
Qualifications and Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience in SEM performance marketing programs
• Bachelors degree
• Outstanding verbal, written communications
• Experience working with a global brand or agency
• Google AdWords certification
• Marin (preferred), Doubleclick or Kenshoo bid management system experience preferred but not required