- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A popular retail apparel brand is looking for a Marketing Manager with several years of experience in customer segmentation and circulation in either a mail or an e-mail environment, and/or direct marketing strategy, planning and analysis.
Report on campaign performance: 60%
• Analyze results of campaigns to determine performance overall and by customer segment, and tie to brand marketing and financial objectives.
• Work with customer strategy and analytics teams to develop and present hindsight campaign reporting including learnings and recommendations to inform future planning efforts.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and data mining to determine unique program drivers and identify promotion and performance trends across campaigns, brands and channels.
• Identify actionable, analytically driven insights to improve business performance
• Communicate results and suggest recommendations to key business stakeholders
Campaign Development, segmentation and execution: 40%
• Work with Direct Mail Senior Manager and relationship marketing teams to schedule campaigns, develop offers, translate business objectives into list segmentation criteria.
• Execute in-season and long term testing strategies.
• Build out targeted customer lists using Epiphany campaign management software to segment, filter and select customers to support marketing and financial goals.
• Work with outside vendors to cleanse, finalize and deliver mail files for all direct mail programs.
Major apparel retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).
• 4+ years experience in quantitative marketing , segmentation and program results analysis.
• Experience with Epiphany or other CRM campaign management tool a plus
• Knowledge of SQL or SAS as well as TOAD or other database query tool, and/or experience with a reporting or data mining tool a plus
• Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel
• Analytical skills, logical thinker
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
• Organized and proactive and with a strong attention to detail
• Bachelor’s degree