- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Jessica Cizek
A globally recognized apparel retailer is looking for an Associate Producer for a long term contract. This person will primarily be a project manager, guiding cross-functional teams to execute
tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined and met by all team members. The Associate Producer will guarantee timely and flawless execution
of external traffic-driving digital marketing assets through facilitation of deadlines and milestones within the Digital Marketing pipeline.
● Creates project time lines and identifies milestones and deliverables in a web-based project management tool.
● Coordinates review and final sign-off of external ad banners and other digital collateral; documents feedback and manages any required changes.
● Works closely with Developer to build animated display banners and ensures these are built accurately and to spec.
● Escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate sense of urgency.
● Authors and implements process updates related to digital marketing requirement gathering
● Manages tight deadlines and changing priorities, sometimes intra-day.
Major apparel retailer, but you will be employed by Aquent. Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) Access to Fidelity 401(k) Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.) Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ Access to free online courses via Lynda.com Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
● Ability to work independently with a clear sense of ownership over the quality assurance of the digital experience;
● Understanding of digital production and release processes, including direct experience with project management tools;
● Working facility with online collaboration tools and content management systems (Google Drive, Box, SmartSheet, MS Exchange/Office);
● Exceptional detail-orientation, with previous experience in traffic or project management;
● Excellent written and verbal skills; enjoys interacting with all types of people;
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience;
● 1-2 years of production experience, preferably in the digital agency or ecommerce space.