Aquent is on the hunt for a Jr. Project Manager to work with our globally-recognized beauty client's brand. This incredibly organized project manager must be a real whiz with Excel (must understand how to generate charts from coded Excel documents), and have excellent math skills. If selected for the role, you'll report to our client's Creative Accounts Manager.
- Attend weekly project status meetings and record pertinent information
- Track projects daily in Excelve job bags to appropriate creative, marketing and/or education people
- Move jobs to appropriate contacts across multiple departments
- Generate monthly charts that show requested information and stats
- Monitor budget for billable hours
- Ensure timeline compliance
- Manage workflow and schedules
- Assess creative team’s workload and assist with project prioritization
- Management of model rights charts and responsible for delivering image requests to appropriate teams
- General admin duties including submitting expense reports, ordering supplies, etc.
Interested? Apply today!