- Redwood Shores
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Gavin Freeman
This position will support our client's Senior Advertising managers in their global advertising program, leading the critical “behind the scenes” work that determines the success of online advertising programs.
Working with a Senior Advertising Manager, you will work with various internal product teams to understand goals and translate them into a paid media strategy across all platforms and devices. You will report on campaign measurement; deployment of campaign materials; coordination among internal constituents for content; reporting, media optimization and program enhancements; you will also provide back-up support to the regions’ who rely on HQ for assets and content within their regional advertising activities.
In this role, you will facilitate the execution and coordination of our North America online advertising plans. You will work closely with the advertising managers, global media agency, internal marketing teams to ensure flawless campaign execution.
You will facilitate and manage key documents, creative, and processes for various advertising campaigns. You will act as the main point of contact between media publishers, media agencies, and internal teams. You will also be the project manager to ensure deliverables are on-time with no errors.
• 1-3 years advertising related experience, media agency experience preferred. At least 1 year of experience working in a digital environment.
• Experience in building and executing social media advertising plans.
• Knowledge of self-service advertising capacity within social platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of advertising or marketing
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Detailed, project oriented, and ability to multi-task is a priority
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible person who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & loves numbers