- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
This role is responsible for coordinating Tier 1 global marketing events under the direction of the Global Event Manager - Product Marketing. The role will triage inbound event requests, follow–up with clients to ensure the project scope is fully detailed, and direct requests to the appropriate manager. In addition, the role will assist with event coordination which includes: manage inventory and accurately forecast needs for promotional materials (swag); venue, catering, and hotel research and coordination; maintaining event registration lists and attendee communication; routing invoices and recording payments accurately into budget trackers. On–site event work and frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- Partner with Global Events Manager in developing scalable and efficient processes for projects and events worldwide, including collaboration with business partners to define, manage and communicate a cohesive roadmap
- Conducting initial briefings, design, develop, and implement event operations for events; primary focus on advance planning
- Ensure project roles and responsibilities are clear, and ensure alignment across all contributors
- Prepare project correspondence and presentations, as needed, for status reports, executive updates, meetings, annual planning, etc.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Field additional logistics requests and email triage for senior event producer as required
- Tech savvy, proficient in using service apps, and thrives on using technology to solve problems
- 1-3 years of prior experience
- Customer service and problem solving skills
- Experience in creating and implementing timelines
- Experience working in the events industry, tech or policy event experience preferred
- Project Management skills a plus
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage and supervise onsite
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for an Event Project Coordinator for a 1-year assignment.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***