- Wauwatosa, WI
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
• The Marketing Communications Specialist will work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop and execute strategic initiatives which will build a best-in-class experience for our customers.
• The Specialist will support a growing team with outward facing marketing efforts focused on customer experience. Activities include tradeshow management, customer experience, event planning, lead management, and sales enablement.
• The Specialist will support eight focused market teams within the Industrial Adhesives business unit.
• Maintain and coordinate annual marketing communications project plan ensuring alignment of internal and external resources to established goals and objectives.
• Maintain metrics across portfolio of communication tactics.
• Assist in building a marketing strategy focused on enhancing customer experience, including the evaluation and implementation of sales enablement tools.
• Maintain Showpad platform content and structure.
• Coordinate and facilitate tradeshows including planning, logistics and execution.
• Coordinate customer facing events including trainings and open houses.
• Manage digital content library and literature ordering platform including print inventory management.
• Act as the Marketing representative for Salesforce.com initiatives.
• Establish lead management best practices including implementation and training.
• Perform administrative duties as required including invoice processing, budget tracking, and other duties as assigned.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The job involves working with internal and external customers to provide overall marketing support for business goals.
• Accountable for outbound marketing communications activities and optimizing customer experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelors degree in marketing communications, marketing or graphics related field
• 3-5 years in customer experience or marketing communications experience
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines, while managing multiple projects
• A self-starter that can adapt quickly to changes and re-setting of priorities
• Must show the ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
• Experience working with agencies and general marketing programs
• Ability to travel 10-30% of the time.