Aquent is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join our retail client's busy omnichannel editorial team. If selected, you'll work on a variety of projects including major campaigns, private-label branded beauty products, and every manner of marketing communication across digital display ads, video, email, fixtures, social media, and store windows. Beauty-specific experience is helpful, but not required. This temp role will start out as a 3-month assignment and could become a perm role for the right copywriter. You should have a portfolio that showcases your ability to not just write creative content but also write business-oriented material.
- 2-3 years of experience copywriting with a brand or for an agency
- An understanding of the beauty/fashion retail landscape including brands, competitive landscape, industry trends, and products
- An understanding of marketing channels and best practices, plus an interest in the advertising business
- Strong writing skills with the ability to be receptive to feedback
- Strong organizational skills
We're looking for a resilient talent with a proactive work ethic, creativity, flexibiity, grit and the ability to take direction. Sound like you? Then apply today!