- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
There has been a significant increase in the need for research that sits at the intersection of policy, consumer value, and ads product expansion. We need to understand how consumers perceive our ads in relation to other publishers, how they view the transaction experience stemming from ads they found on our social media platform, as well as how they wish to resolve experiences that did not meet their standards. Similarly, our platform provides new opportunities for advertisers to connect to and nuture relationships with customers, and we want to furnish an experience within which these reputable advertisers can flourish.
- Collaborate with product leadership to test new experiences for both consumers and advertisers.
- Partner with other research teams to understand best practices
- Deliver actionable insights to product teams and document findings for other teams to build upon in future research efforts
- Partner with data science, product marketing management, and other stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years relatable experience
- Experience working with stakeholders, developing research protocols, conducting and analyzing data
- Prior experience conducting usability tests, card sorting, leveraging analytics to inform qualitative research plans
- Experience conducting research across international markets is preferred
- Master's Degree is required (preferably in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field)
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for Qualitative Researcher for a 4-month assignment.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***