- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
The Search team for this social media platform is responsible for powering billions of Searches for people, places, news, photos, videos, and more! We help connect users to the content they care about the most, no matter where they are in the world.
The Search team is looking for a UX Researcher to work on a foundational research project over the course of several months. The project will involve using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and will be conducted in close collaboration with the data analytics, marketing, and design teams.
If you are intellectually curious, love discovering user insights, working on the full-cycle of a product, being the voice of the user and want to impact the lives of hundreds of millions of users globally, this is the role for you! You must have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and be excited to operate independently in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Work closely with research vendors and product teams to develop and execute research
- Conduct qualitative research to understand user behavior and attitudes
- Help coordinate survey and market sizing research with a vendor
- Generate insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- Work cross-functionally with design, data analytics, and marketing
- Create compelling and novel narratives about the people who use our products
- Occasionally travel internationally to conduct research or partner with vendors
- 3+ years experience in applied product research or marketing research preferred
- Strong command of a set of qualitative and user-centered design methods
- Knowledge of (or familiarity with) quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions
- Strong communication and project coordination skills
- MA/MS or Ph.D. in in HCI, Social Science, Psychology, Anthropology, Communication, or a related field
This TOP social media company headquartered in Menlo Park, CA was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
This social media leader is looking for UX Researcher for a 6-month assignment.
***Please ensure full legal name is noted on resume along with a portfolio link, if applicable.***
***Background check is required for this position.***