Aquent is seeking a proactive and passionate user experience researcher to contribute to the development of our client's innovative, best-of-breed products. In this assignment, you will work embedded with a team of UX, PM and engineering staff to iterate on new product ideas.
Top 3 daily Responsibilities
1. Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences.
2. Collect and analyze user behavior through lab studies, field visits, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, server logs, and online experiments (A/B testing).
3. Work with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and in-person presentations.
- BA/BS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or 5 years equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of work experience in a User Experience Researcher Role
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process.
- Experience working with statistics and experimental design
- 1+ years experience in survey design (ie: Qualtrics).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have skills:
- M.S./M.A. or Ph.D. in a related field